What The Hell Is In Swag's Ears?
- For some musically-inclined friends of mine in San Diego, the updated Drive Like Jehu Home Page.
- It's phat, it's dope, it's the lyrical steak ... the latest from the Acid Jazz Server.
- A once-favorite radio station in the U.S., KFJC - also known as
"Kill For Jesus Christ". So gosh-darned nifty they have yet another Web page.
- Another good radio station with a better home page (that is, until KFJC
recently got their act together and produced an amazing web site), KZSU.
- My current favorite Bay Area radio station is KSCU, however they sold
their souls to the indie music profit-making exploiters of Internet
naivete, IUMA, to get a web page (which they have let rot, btw).
Hence I will not endorse their web site.
- Upcoming Bay Area club listings --
totally out-of-date thanks to KZSU.
- A work in progress and someone's labor of love, the
100 Worst Songs of All Time
- Need a KILL file starter kit for alt.music.alternative?
Save it for future use on alt.music.independent, since
alt.music.independent is really just alt.music.alternative minus
- It afflicts the great majority of artists attempting to create
"futuristic" or "experimental music": finally, the Buck Rogers Syndrome (BRS) defined.
- No fluff, no eye-candy, just the facts in their rawest, most immediate form
-- the venerable
Quick Fix Music Review List, which I still manage to find time to
- But of course ... the Chairman of the Board.
- "You want luxurious prison lifestyle like mine?
Come to my seminar!"
- --Tom Vu, real estate/informercial mogul and convicted fraud felon
Copyright © Swag Valance Publishing Ltd, 1994,1996