Strange Habits and Ticks
- If there's one thing I can't stand, it's Internet newbies who spam
your e-mail or net news with irrelevant advertising, knowing nothing
about Net Etiquette. For these people, their hell is the wonderful
Also try news.admin.net-abuse.misc.
- Here are some professionals at attacking the advertisement industry:
(please explore heavily).
- The gosh-darned coolest TV show to ever grace the idiot box,
- If you're tired of Wired magazine's "hipper-than-you" façade (especially
for a magazine that has been aware of the Internet for only a fraction
of the time some of us have been on the Internet, and we don't
buy into its self-importance!), try the
Wired Magazine Phrase Generator and you will cancel your
- One of my favorite newsgroups, alt.folklore.urban, has this
- The legendary
exploding whale video used to be available at the
alt.folklore.urban site, but it now has a new home.
- Need advice on stalking that special someone? Maybe you can find some
ideas on the
Natalie Merchant Stalker's Advice Page.
- Why I wish I had a digital camera:
The Highway 17 Page of Shame
- Why chemical engineers are the most highly paid college graduates:
The Crunch Cereal Box
Collection (ewww! I really ate Sir Grapefellow?!)
- Looking for irreverence? (Always
worth a second try.)
- ... of course, the talk.bizarre page
doesn't do a bad job either.
- The beginnings of my
real-life KILL file.
- Guilty by association: home pages of various friends of mine...
- "You will communicate on the Internet as we tell you to, you
will buy from us,
and you will like it. Understood?"
- --Microsoft Customer Support
- "Bite Me."
- --Linux Users' Group
Copyright © Swag Valance Publishing Ltd, 1994, 1996