Vocalises by Guilio Marco Bordogni (1789-1856) in large, handsome books, together with audio compact discs of Bordogni's own piano accompaniments. Bordogni's accompaniments provide rhythmic and harmonic context for his beautiful melodies, making practice more fun. Accompanied practice improves rhythm, intonation, endurance, phrasing, articulation, breathing, and legato style.
About The Bordogni Vocalises
- Robert Lindahl has analysed and graded The Bordogni Vocalises in his Guide.
- View a sample page (PDF) from Volume One.
- For Volume One and for Volume Two: DISK ONE and DISK TWO provide accompaniments played on a Steinway grand piano. Listen to a sample accompaniment (MP3) performed by Hanako Yamagata.
- Read about the new piano accompaniment scores on the What's New page.
- Compare the keys and tempi specified by Bordogni and