April 30, 1996
Send Email to Bill Elkins.
This site optimized for Lynx!
Lynx makes 1200 BPS seem as fast as Netscape at 28,800 BPS!
Written by your's truly
This is a dispersed collection of pages. Some are on nyx, some are on
CompuServe and some are on Prodigy. Use the "back arrow" key to return
first computer a story from the Dark Ages.
- My resume.
- Is HDTV coming to get you?
Who owns the zebra? I didn't write this. I just like it.
Links to other sites I like.
- Alta Vista, baby!
- Digital Equipment's nifty web search engine. Returns web
pages or Usenet messages. Uses entire text of pages and
messages for keywords. If you haven't tried it, do so.
You'll be back!
- The BIG Chicken
- A navigational aid used by the world's major airlines
when landing at Hartsfield International. Also relied
upon for ground transportation.
- A user supported Internet service provider operating in
Denver, Colorado USA. NYX let me onto the Internet when
the Internet wasn't cool. Well the Internet's always been
cool, but not fully available to the average guy in Savannah.
- Insane Giraffe
- Rabid giraffe terrorizes the Internet. Worse, this
rabid giraffe has a somewhat clueless lawyer.
- Savannah Online
- Information about the Savannah, Georgia USA area.
Includes an Email directory of area residents.
- Betty's Page
- Betty and Noel have a homepage. (Not sure Noel is aware of it.)
- I worked at WTOC for 25 years and 363 days.
'Tis a sad story as to why I did not make it to 26 years.
Suffice it to say my supervisor was a real inDUHvidual.
With few (okay 2) exceptions it is a fine group of people.
- If you don't know what an inDUHvidual is, you may be one.
Check it out!
William D. Elkins
P. O. Box 295
Pooler, Georgia 31322 USA