Subject: SphereOne listing

From: Paul Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 1996 10:05:05 -0800

Dear Lou,

Could you please include SphereOne Inc. in your Mfgr/Supplier listing.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of "The Center for Environmental
Therapeutics" (CET).  Please visit our new website at www.sphereone.com 

As you may know Dr. Terman is on the BOD of CET and has recommended
contacting you.

Thank you,

Paul Schwartz CEO

X-Within-Url: http://www.sni.net/cet1996/
To: [email-masked]

                                  [INLINE]
                                      
             The Center for Environmental Therapeutics Homepage
                                      
                                  [INLINE]
                                      
   The Center for Environmental Therapeutics is a 501(c)3 non-profit
   organization founded in response to accelerating national and
   international interest in new environmental therapies. The Center is
   made up of a multidisciplinary team of eminent researchers and
   clinicians - experts in mental health, ophthalmology and optical
   physics, electrical engineering, biochemistry, physiology and
   gerontology - who are committed to pooling their efforts toward the
   development of effective environmental therapies.
   
   CET's mission is to serve industry, health care providers and the
   consumer public by
     * ... fostering research on environmental interventions that promote
       alertness, energy, and performance... while combatting fatigue,
       stress, depression and sleep disturbances that affect millions of
       Americans.
     * ... working with industry to promote worker productivity and
       reduce errors and down time.
     * ... designing, supervising and sponsoring multicenter trials of
       new nonpharmacologic methods including light therapy and negative
       air ionization therapy.
     * ... educating the public, students and professionals about
       effective use of environmental therapies.
       
    Further information available from this page relating to environmental
    therapies:
    
     * CET Library and Ordering Information
     * Bright Light Therapy page
     * Dawn Simulation 
     * Negative ion therapy page
     * Self-assessment of Seasonality
     * CET's Research Agenda
       
     _________________________________________________________________
                                      
    Looking for links to other sites of related interest?
    
   Jump to our on-line Library, where you will find information on
   current trends and research in Environmental Therapeutics, Alternative
   and Complementary Medicine and related areas, including links to WWW
   sites, listings of email discussion lists and Internet newsgroups, as
   well as a link to our Book Store.
     _________________________________________________________________
                                      
    To receive more information from CET:
    
   If you would like to be kept apprised of CET's research activities
   (described more fully on the page "CET's Research Agenda"), please
   select the link below in order to send an email message to us. Include
   your name and full mailing address and we will add you to our mailing
   list.
   
                              Send us E-mail!
                                      
     _________________________________________________________________
                                      
   Copyright © 1995 CET and Brian Rafferty