Subject: ASSC: SF, CP, Deja Vu, MB
From: <[email-masked]> "Bob Smyth"
Cc: [email-masked]
Newsgroups: alt.sex.strip-clubs

Anonymous  <[email-masked]> wrote:

-> Sam:
>  I walked into the Chez Paree at about 7pm and noticed only one other
>customer in the place.  The interior was very dark and warm, so much
>for air conditioning, they had a few fans blowing but that just moved
>the hot air around.  I got a coke from a friendly waitress while
>seated in the middle of the club staring at a single pole stage in the
>corner of the room.  It was so warm in there I was not in the mood for
>lap dances so I just chatted it up with dancers who talked with me
>while another dancer danced on stage.

-> Bob:
Bob here; lemme comment...

Slow time at CP is often the very best time to get laps.

Also it's a good time to hang out & talk with the girls.

If you are good at conversation and don't mind a bikini clad
woman hitting on you; slow time at CP can be the best deal in town
compared to slow time at other clubs in SF.

-> Sam:
>
>  Eventually I needed some nicotine so I lit up a cigarette and then
>was told no smoking.  I hung outside smoking and made the acquantance
>of a girl named Zeeda.  She was friendly and flirty but also kind
>of chubby and pale.  She talked me into a lap dance and in we went.
>We started of with $40 dance.  It was not that good.  I tried a $60
>dance and noticed that she was not friendly anymore.  Instead
>she turned bossy and rude.  I did not like that and the whole thing
>turned bad.

-> Bob:
Starting a blind lap with $40 is not a good idea.
I try my best to avoid blind laps; if not possible, I start with a
lowest price lap and be ready to "fire" her if I get the slightest
hint of low mileage.

-> Sam:
>  It ended by her calling me a fucking asshole as I left the curtained
>area.  I felt like coplaining to the manager but then thought they
>thought I was a bad customer.  I left. I am never ever going back
>to the Chez Paree, now I know why it was empty when I walked in.  I
>try to avoid empty restaurants I will avoid empty strip clubs from
>now on.

-> Bob:
In SF I gravitate towards empty strip clubs.  They smell like...
mileage.  Also, I'd avoid giving $100 to a stripper in an empty 
strip club.  If I ever give $100 to a stripper in an empty SF club,
I'd make sure she is working up one hell of a sweat by the first $40.
About complaining to the manager...
I've found the CP manager to be customer friendly; you should
have complained.

-> Sam:
>
>[I later checked www.dejanews.com and www.cpsf.com for a dancer named
>Zeeda and found none named that.  They have a dancer named Azeta,
>is she the same?  I don't want to complain about her if she is not
>the girl pissed me off.  Some guy named BTH likes Azeta and
>goes on and on about how great she is so she sounds like a different
>stripper to me]

-> Bob:
Zeeda is probably Azeta.
Azeta can be a lot of fun.
And ...
She has also called me fucking asshole straight to my face a few times.
Every time she does it, I get flooded with a variety of emotions.

Also I've seen her have problems with other customers.  As far as I
can tell she has no "regulars".

So I'd be willing to bet $5 that the Zeeda who cussed you out is the
same Azeta who cussed me out.

-> Sam:
>
>  My visit to SF got off to a bad start, I paid $120 to have some bitch
>call
>me a fucking asshole.  I bought a few drinks and some cigarettes and
>started
>to cool off.  My next stop was Deja Vu.  The cab ride cost was $10.
>A line of guys was waiting to get in.  This was not an empty strip club,
>maybe this is where the locals go.  I paid to get in and walked around
>with
>a free cup full of coke.  They did tell me no smoking.
>

-> Bob:
When I compare my visits to Deja Vu with my visits to CP, I've 
found that Deja Vu sucks.

The first lap I bought at Deja Vu was a 3 minute air dance and I refused
to buy more that night.

I went there a few months later.
My second lap I bought at Deja Vu was a 3 minute request for more money.

I gave her $20 and she asks for a tip.  She says when I order
dinner in a fine restaurant it's customary to tip the waitress.  
I told her that the waitress is supposed to ask me what I want to
order and that she is not supposed to ask me for a tip while I'm
looking at the menu.

Yep Deja Vu sucks for lap dances.  If you want to see stage dancing
only, it competes well since cover is $11 before 8pm and you get
a free root beer and you have no tip basket floating around.

And they have pornos playing on various TVs located through out the
club which is okay but the seating is too much out in the open.  It's
bad; It discourages the customers from masturbating in the club.

I think they should show the pornos in a big dark movie theatre
where lots of nude women wander around offering lap dances for $10.

Actually, MB did this about a year ago.  Taylor and Denise and some
other girls put on a special show in the MB movie room.  After the
show they wandered around completely naked giving laps during the
showing of a Michael Ninn movie.  I'll bet the dances where
more than $10.  I didn't buy any because the girls were too busy.
They did turn down the lights which added to the ... atmosphere.

If MB still had the suggestion box, I'd put this in it:

1. Encourage topless and naked lapdances in the movie room.

2. Encourage topless and naked wall dances in the movie room behind
the back row.

3. Encourage the staff to show a wide variety of pornos rather than
showing the same porno day after day ...

4. Put Melinda in charge of Movie Room discipline.

-> Sam:
>  My spirits lifted. The girls looked alot better than what I saw at
>Chez Paree.  I liked the music and the sound system. The place was big
>it was 3 floors it would take forever to describe it.  The place was
>air conditioned.  I ended up staying there for hours I forget the
>names of the dancers except for Naughty Nadia and a naked blon named
>Lauren.  Funny how I remember the name of the bitch at chez paree and
>forget the ones at Deja Vu.  I spent about $300 there on lots of laps
>and some stage tips.  The DJ was good at talking up the girls.  Down
>in the basement area they had a coold deal.  For $1 you could get a
>nude girl to come of stage and lap you in your chair.  While the other
>guys where tipping dollars I was laying down several dollars by my
>feet I got most of the attention :).  All the girls were friendly.
>Some of them were fakey friendly but not a one was outright rude.  I
>had a good time there and I am going back and it's obvious others feel
>the same way.  Also they had the saem deal on the top floor in a
>darker room with a bed in the middle.  I did not see anyone get on the
>bed though.  Eventually I tried out and caught a cab to my motel.

-> Bob:
As a tourist, if I had $300 to blow on laps, I'd go to CP and 
find out which girl is willing to work hard. 
Since I'm local rather than a tourist, I've already found out which
ones do work hard. I'd spend about $260 on Anastasia, Charlotte,
Christina, Isabella, Riley, Ria, Katrina, Devon, Allyson, or Kira.
(Also I've heard good things about Ginger)
(Atomic Dog says that Siren is "Highly Recommended" )

After that I'd spend $20 on dinner at P&P.

After that I'd buy $20 worth of fuel for my V-10.

-Bob "into hi mileage strippers and lo mileage cars" Smyth

[email-masked] (Bob Smyth)
http://www.nyx.net/~anon5192