Subject: ASSC SF MB Sunday night visit
From: <[email-masked]> "Bob Smyth"
Newsgroups: alt.sex.strip-clubs

Hi,

I just got back from a Sun night at mb.

The night got off to an excellent start when I got a pre-6pm
hand stamp for $10.

I had a $10 coupon ready for a $25 admission.

When they told me admission was $10 I didn't even try to 
use the coupon I just dropped mr hamilton on the counter
got my hand stamp and walked in w/ a smile on my face.

Could this be the first time in history that a strip-club
lowered the Sunday cover charge??

I walked around and then returned back to the counter to
check the roster & porno movie list.

I studied the roster and noticed some favs:

Sarah, Jovana, Shannon, Ayshin, My Li, Porsche, Kitty, and Crystal.

I noticed some new names/faces on the roster which
I hoped to investigate:

Malaya, Leslie, Tyler, Sasha

Also I noticed one of the pornos displayed had a picture
of Jill Kelly; I definitely wanted to see her in the movie room.

I returned to the mirrored hallway.

Sarah and Sasha were wandering around wearing cowboy hats,
and ... nothing else.  They were the ultra room babes for the
night and they were acting like cow girls looking for cow boys.

Sasha pointed her play six shooter at me and asked for ID.

I flashed her a $1 and said here it is.

Then I said,
"my gun is not as big as yours"

She said, "I wanna see"

Me: "uhhhh.... not in the hallway"

I then checked out the movie room.  My lucky day; they were
showing the Jill Kelly movie.  I watched it for about an hour
from the back row.  Adding to my good fortune was a visit from
My Li (sometimes called Ayshin and always remembered as the pro
surfer girl from Hawaii).  I ve written good things about her in
the past and she always puts a smile on my face.  Guys, this
girl is into customer satisfaction; I recommend her (assuming
you don't give her all your money at once).

After awhile My Li had her way w/ me and the Jill Kelly movie ended.

I went on a quest for fellow pervs who I had alerted earlier in the
day about my impending mb visit.

No sign of them so I went to work on the nautilus equipment at
24 hour fitness on Post & Van Ness. I like that place.  It's
a great place to check out jock chicks.  Some of the women there
are so fine they don't sweat; they glisten.

After a work-out & shower I head back to mb.

In NY Live, Pizza Boy jumps out of a dark corner like a cereal killer
and says, "Bob!".

to be continued ...

-Bob "thinking Hawaiin" Smyth

http://www.nyx.net/~anon5192