Subject: ASSC ASPT Blow Up Doll *for sale* (cheap)
From: <[email-masked]> "Bob Smyth"
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 1998/05/09
Newsgroups: alt.sex.strip-clubs,alt.sex.prostitution.tijuana

--text follows this line--

Hi,

all good things must come to an end.

My Blow Up Doll, I've named her "Miss Easy" is ready for a new owner.

Here is the story:

I like to invite her to accompany me on my way to work in the morning.

She doesn't talk much, but her presence does allow me to use the car
pool lane on I-280.

Then during lunch she is always willing for a "date" out in the parking lot.

Well, this morning I dressed her in her work clothes and escorted her
to the 10 cylinder 2 seater resting in the garage.

I fired up the 415 hp muscle car and drove it to the nearest on-ramp.

I had the tape player crankin out "The Sermon" by Jimmy Smith.

I was thinking about getting started on my TJ#6 post to ASPT.

I looked in my rear view and noticed a green Miata tailgating me while
I began my merge on to 280.  "Stay mellow Bob", I said.

I let the Miata bitch pass me.

I resumed my thoughts about how I returned to CC on the night of 3/21/1998
and saddled back up with Sonya.  She totally turned me on that night
(still does).  She reminded me of that porn star name Aja.

My second time with her that night did cost me another $70
($60-her, $10-room) but it was money well spent.

I remembered how we humped for a solid 40 minutes and covered
ourselves with sweat.  Eventually her warm bod and sweet smile made me
come.  It was the best $70 I ever spent.

Miss Easy nodded agreement (as we passed over a bump during my move toward
the diamond lane on my left.)

I looked in my rear view and noticed a black Lexus tailgating me; whada jerk.

"Stay mellow Bob", I said.

I moved into the diamond lane.

For some reason, the sweet sounds of Jimmy's B-3 took my thoughts back
to the afternoon of 3/22/1998 and my visit to the Adelita.  I remembered how
I walked in while saddled with a 40lb day pack, Gringo hiking boots, and
loose soccer shorts which allowed cool Mexican air tickle my gonads.

I knew I looked out of place with my big pack, weird shorts, waffle stomper
boots, but figured the chick-itas would peg me for a guy ready to romp.

After about 90 seconds, a young lass (named Carmen I found out later)
introduced herself while I stood only a few paces from the front door
allowing my eyes to adjust.

I used my crude Spanish and penmanship skills to pop the question: "$50??"

She smiled.

I smiled.

We were in love (sort of).

Back to I-280 diamond lane:
I then look in my rear view mirror.

Some inconsiderate butt head driving a lift kitted 4Runner is tailgating me.

What's worse is that he was the sole occupant!

I wanted to show him a sign that said,
"Dear Penis face: this is a car pool lane. GET OUT!"

I looked at my speedometer.  It said, "Bob, you are going 60".
I looked at the tach. It said, "Bob, I'm only at 2k".
I looked at my stick shift. It said, "Bob, I'm in 5th".

I said, "Well I am goin kinda slow and this is the fast lane."

We passed over a bump.

Miss Easy nodded agreement.

I down shifted to 4th.

The tach nudged up a bit.

I gave it a lot of gas.

In about 4 seconds the the speedometer was showing 90 and the tach was
getting near 4.  I put it in 5th. I gave it more gas.

The muscle car was full of wind and noise.

The rear view mirror showed no more 4Runner.

I whizzed past the lumbering Lexus.

The V-10 was howling.

My hair was a mess.

Miss Easy's hair was a mess.  She then started moving all over the place.

Then, in the blink of an eye, she disappeared.

The air rushing passed the passenger window sucked her out on the freeway.

I then wondered, "Why did the engineering geniuses at Dodge fail to put
windows in this car?".

I quickly slowed down.

I pulled off to the left.

I could see Miss Easy in the fast lane behind me.

Then, I noticed the 4Runner.

He noticed Miss Easy.

His big 4x4 tires squashed her flat as a pancake.

So, if you need a cheap blow up doll (with tire tracks on her head)
she can be yours for $10.

-Bob "seat belt in your blow up doll" Smyth

http://www.nyx.net/~anon5192