Subject: ASSC ASPT Bob Smyth post #4 Chicago Club
From: [email-masked] (Anonymous)
Date: 1998/03/08
Newsgroups: alt.sex.prostitution.tijuana,alt.sex.strip-clubs

hola,

it's me again.  thanks for letting me invite myself to your party.

previous posts summary:

bob travels from san jose to adelita; he wanders around inside a bit
and then hangs around out front for a few minutes.

this is post #4 (i wish I got paid by the hour for this journalistic effort).

right now...
i'm typing this as i sit at the computer in the back corner of chez paree
in sf ca (147 mason st; if you visit; tell 'em bob sent you).

it's late so i'm too tired to operate the shift key.

my brain barely works due to a humungous dinner i ate at morton's steak
house with bubba & sfo-leather during "free friday" night at chez paree.

i recommend morton's.  it is a tad bit pricey though; the total bill
for the three of us was $190.

morton's is about a 1 or 2 minute walk to the northwest of union square
on post street.

while sitting at morton's with bubba & mr sfo, i described my trip to
them in it's entirety (sp).

actually i did leave out the part where i noticed that the tj customers
prefer to dispose of their used condoms via the toilet rather than the trash.

while bubba was sinking his teeth into $30 medium rare porter house
steak, mr sfo-leather wanted to know if any of the girls down there had
obvious open sores.

i should have explained to him that, according to the aspt ng, the
sex workers at adelita & cc submit to physical exams as part of the
city's attempt to regulate the business.

instead, i asked bubba, "that steak rare enough for ya?"

i tried to keep the conversation low because the people around us were
really dressed up and older (a lot of gray hair).  some of them must
have been props for a cadillac commercial.

we had already gathered a few dirty looks.

I was in loud plaid lap shorts and two multi pocketed lap shirts
and my nike lap shoes.

mr leather was in... leather.

bubba was sporting a spiked dog collar around his neck with a
chain leash attached to it.

even in normal attire, we might have gathered a few looks in this
high class restaurant.

in person, bubba looks like...
well he doesn't look like fabio.

sfo-leather looks like a reincarnation of rasputin but with eyeglasses.

I look like the bald guy who is on the gold club bill boards; except i
have hair and he doesn't.

if you put a rug on that guy, some nerd glasses, and some plaid
clothes, he'd look just like me.

i'm surprised they let us in.

now,
i transport you back in time a few weeks to tj mexico.

feb 21 (1998) about 2 or 3 am.

i'm in front of the adelita.

i face north.

i turn to my right.

i cross the street.

i turn north and then cross another street.

i enter the chicago club on my right.

i walk down a short hall.

eventually i enter a square room, smaller than the adelita room, but
similar in some ways.

i see a bar on the left. i see a stage with dancing couples in the
center. i see rest rooms at opposite end of the room.

i notice the alcove full of women on my immediate left.

i see fewer places to stand than at adelita.

the room seems less crowded than adelita.

i do find the women's looks more to my taste.

i walk all the way around the room circling the stage at the center and
end up standing near where i entered.

again, it seems all the women are wearing too many clothes.  it makes
sense though because it is kind of chilly in there.

i spot a blond, a young woman in hot pants leaning against the bar.

i introduce roberto smyth to her (pointing at my name tag).

she barely speaks english.

her teeth creep my out a little.  they are rimmed in gold.  i ask her
price. her price is $60. i ask if $50 is enough.  nope.  i pout; i move on.

i spot another who looks good.  same interchange but i like her teeth.

(i think her name was merrium, or mary, or marion.)

she is slender, pretty, brunette, with a reserved air about her.

she is in a tight cocktail dress.

she speaks better english.

same price; $60.  i try an offer of $50; she says no.  i pout; i move on.

i spend the next 30 or 40 minutes standing around the wall near the
entrance to the restrooms.

i talk a little with some of the other women but none of them really
seem to appeal to me.

i was tired. i was not ... horny; i was a complete aspt failure.

according to the aspt ng some of the guys would getting it up for
a 3rd try by about now.

i figured i came all the way to tj; i should get laid now.
but then...

i figured i should not pay for sex if i did not want any.
then...

i figured if i did not hit this slow softball i'd be laughed off the internet.
but then...

i figured if i was sleepy i should go get some sleep.
so...

i gave in to bob the wimp; i left cc without getting laid.

i walked to my hotel, crawled into bed and thought about what a very long
day it was and what I had learned:

-on friday night, budget 90 minutes to get from palo alto to a gate at
sjc airport

-the bus stop for the bus to american plaza in san diego is a few paces
to the left of the sw air area at sd airport (as you exit the sliding doors).

-the trolley from american plaza to tj has tijuana written on it.  don't get
on it if it does not say tijuana on the front.

-hold on to your transfer from the bus; it pays admission to the trolley

-my analog cell phone does not work in tj

-a little spanish can go a long way

-revolucion is the main street and runs north-south

-revolucion turns dark & dangerous on the north end of town;
constitution is a better north-south travel route there.

-constitution is parallel to revolucion (1 block to the east);
the chicago club is on constitution; don't be lazy about consulting a
map (like i was).

-from adelita, the chicago club is at "2 o-clock"

-if a lady says $50 she might mean $60 since they sound the same
in a noisy club; verify the price with a simple "50?" written
on a piece of paper.

-the ladies were in no mood to bargain.

i pondered my lessons; my eyes closed.

i slept until.... real late the next afternoon (saturday).

to be continued ...

-bob "sweet dreams" smyth

anon 5192 @ nyx . net
www.nyx.net/~anon5192