Subject: ASPT ASSC Bob Smyth virgin trip report part 2
From: [email-masked] (Anonymous)
Date: 1998/02/27
Newsgroups: alt.sex.strip-clubs

buenos nochas,

Previous post summary:

Bob travels from San Jose CA to TJ Mexico on a Friday night.
Bob enters the Adelita Bar ....

Adelita Bar, TJ Mexico
2/21/1998 about 1 or 2 am

I walk forward a couple steps.

Right in front of me is a stage.  Currently it's occupied by couples
dancing to American music.  Some of the women look kinda sorta okay.
Some of the women look overweight.  Both the men and women look Mexican.

I look to the right.  I see a group of women hovering near the
door to a room which has a sign, "Damas".

I look to the left.  I see groups of people standing about and
sitting in booths.  Quite a few women hovering about this area too.

I walk to my left.  I pass a bar on my left and the center stage
to my right.  Ahead of me is a sign over a door, "Cabelleros".

I pass by a group of women seated at the end of the bar.

Another group of women is standing along the walls near the
door to the Cabelleros room.

The cigarette smoke is thick; the music is loud.  Every man seems
to be carrying a bottle of beer.

Every table in the place is taken.  The tables are covered with
bottles and glasses half full.

I pass by the Cabelleros room, take a right and stand near the
door to the DJ booth.  Again, I face the stage.  I try to visually
inspect the women without being too obvious.  I sure wish they
would wear less clothes.

I make a mental comparison of my situation to previous situations in US
strip clubs.  In strip clubs it's much harder for women to avoid visual
inspection since they only wear real skimpy bikinis or outfits.

A woman comes and stands next to me but does not attempt eye contact.

I think she might want to talk with me but I'm not sure since she is
not looking at me.

If she were an MBT girl she'd be looking me over by now and asking,
"Cabanadance Honey?"

If she were an MSC girl she'd be looking me over by now rubbing
my crotch and giving me orders, "You and I are going to the back".

If she were an CP girl she'd be looking me over and thinking,
it's that Turkey in the soccer shorts here again: Bob "CF" Smyth.
Shit, they'd let anyone in the door here.

I attempt my first verbal contact with a female native:

Me: Hola!

she turns to me...

Her: Hola.
Me: Como say yama?
Her: unintelligible
Me: Me yama Roberto (I point to my ASPT name tag)
Her: unintelligible
Me: Tu habla englis?
Her: speedo

she holds up her hand in a gesture which I've seen used by others
to signify the size of ALS's penis.

Me: where ya from?
Her: Guadalahara
Me: Me, San Francisco.
Her: unintelligible
Me: uh,,, Dinero,,, uh,,, Hotel,,, quanto questa contigo?
Her: unintelligible
Me: $40?
Her: $50

I get out my pen & paper and write:

 50?

She nods and smiles.

She does not look worth $50 to me.

I dig into my pocket for a few ones and some quarters.

Me: No dinero, los sientos.

I give her a dollar.

I repeated this scene numerous times.
(eventually I used up my 4 dollars).

I used the same set of phrases:
hola, como say yama, me yama Roberto, tu habla englis?,
quanto questa contigo?, no dinero, los sientos.

I was more interested in establishing verbal contact than
sexual contact.

One thing which seemed to work real well was using a little bit of
touch.  Often the Damas would be talking to other Damas.

To get her attention, I'd walk up to her and gently touch her
elbow.  Once I had her looking into my eyes, I'd go through
my hola-Como-say-yama routine.

Another idea which worked well was the pen & paper idea.

When about to enter a financial transaction in TJ,
get out a pen & paper, write down the price, show
it to the seller, look the seller in the eye, and
ask, "Si?"

I'd advise doing this with both the ladies and the taxi drivers.

I had a taxi driver try & pull a price change on me.

Anyway back to the Adelita...

I was getting a thrill out of the whole episode.  I'm just some
average gringo guy who picked up a few words of spanish on the
internet.  My words of spanish seemed to be working.

The going rate in Adelita seemed to be $50.  I did not try to
bargain any though.  I was worried one of the ladies might say "si"
to an offer of $35 or $40 and then I'd need to get grossed out by
numerous folds of female fat.

So, 95% of the women did not appeal to my narrow sense of female
beauty.  I am not real picky in the areas of hair, skin, eye, or
nail polish color.  I am attracted to well toned women who seem to
move with athletic grace.  Usually American strippers fit this
specification quite well.  Obviously many of the men in Adelita
found the women to be quite satisfactory in the looks dept.; the
place was packed.

I was worried that I may have made a very long trip to only find
a bunch of women who did not appeal to me.

Then ...
two words come into my mind ...

 Chicago Club.

To be continued ...

-Bob "no dinero" Smyth
anon5192 @ nyx.net
http://www.nyx.net/~anon5192