Subject: Re: ASSC Bob Smyth Feb 20, 21, 22 itinerary
From: [email-masked] (Sai Baba)
Date: 1998/02/21
Newsgroups: alt.sex.strip-clubs

<[email-masked]> "Bob Smyth" writes:

[He is Roberto "ASPT" Smyth now]

 Folks, Bob "Free Agent" Smyth has signed with Tijuana Sires,
 and by the time you read this, he will have his soccer shorts
 polished in some sleazy Tijuana strip joint, or even better
 (or worse, depending whteher you're a strip club fundamentalist
 or purist) his shorts may be a hangin' on the wall in some
 cozy room upstairs from Adelita's or Chicago club. The word
 is out that a long gone assc-ers of yore from Mineapollis and
 Houston will follow Bob's footsteps a week from now. Rather
 than to lament the loss of our finest pervs, we should
 brace ourselves for the things to come. Having seen the writing
 on the wall a while ago, I started doing a research on aspt
 re: lap dancing in Tijuana. Seems to me that Tijuana is much
 like San Francisco: it is possible to get a lap dance without
 ending up having sex, but it ain't easy. Pros: Laps are topless, out
 in the open (or in a semi-private VIP), and range from $12-25.
 Some clubs are on the top of the parking garage; some have boys
 that look like girs; some have floor show only, w/o laps; some
 are off the beaten path well travelled by aspt Sires. Seems to me
 that we have an unchartered assc territory here, and the situation
 calls for Tijuana invasion by assc Bobs. What we need now are
 useful Spanish phrases for our trips south of the border:

 air dance (hopefully we won't need this one too often)
 boob facial
 braggart
 blind lap
 clitty litter
 game boy
 Godzilla lap
 gold medal
 high kilometrage
 lap shorts
 Laps are $12 ? How about 2 for $20 ?
 Me cheap fuck ? You calling *ME* a cheap fuck ?
 Melinda gave me a HJ for $15 yesterday
 mega kilometrage
 Mr Microphone
 No thanks. My noodle is cooked.
 No, they don't have size 7 white platform shoes in San Diego.
 PL
 rock polishing
 snaggy
 stick shifting
 stripper shit
 splooge
 Was that you with Vissi at Nordstroms in San Diego today ?
------------

What else should be in there ?

 Sai "lo hace por la non-mock 003" Baba