Subject: ASSC: Bob's Pickup Line for 10/24/97

From: [email-masked] (Bob Smyth)
Date: 24 Oct 1997 23:55:40 -0600

Net Men,

I'm impressed with Sai Boba's ability to start a thread.

His thread even got me thinking, "Bob, what do you want?"

I've decided I want conversation.

When it comes to strippers I used to settle for fake orgasms,
but now, thanks to this newsgroup, and Sai Baba's probing
questions, I'm setting the bar higher.

I want my stripper to engage in intelligent conversation.

I know this means she'd be mostly talking to herself or other
customers but, I'll tag along.  I figure if I get my facial expressions
right, she will assume I'm a good listener rather than just plain stupid.
 
The obvious question now is, "How do I start the intelligent conversation?"
 
I think the answer is simple; I need a good pickup line.
 
I currently have several pickup lines (some better than others).

Rather than spout all of them here and now, I'll post one a week
in a series I will call,
"Bob's Pickup Line of the Week".

Without further dog-doo,
I now present ...
 
Bob's Pickup Line of the Week 10/24/97:

  "Hi Baby; I'm a Cave Man. Wanna see my club?"

-Bob "At the pinnacle of Evolution" Smyth