Subject: ASSC: ISP @ Chez Paree
From: [email-masked] (Bob Smyth)
Date: 22 Aug 1997 20:01:11 -0600
Newsgroups: alt.sex.strip-clubs

I'm back.

I attended the ISP convention at the Hilton yesterday.

It was pretty dull and the clock had not yet chimed 6pm.

What's a Bob to do?

I did the obvious; I wandered over to Chez Paree and gave $15
to the door guy.

I hung around with Steve & Allyson (nice smile!) & Eva (nice personality!) &
Sandra (nice tits!) for awhile.

The rotation was a bit skimpy but I don't want to sound like a whiner so
I will say that found the 3 rotators to be a real treat.

After 7 pm, a bunch more strippers added their presence to the rotation.

I bought a few dances from a newish girl named "Cocoa".

She was a lot of fun and I would like to recommend her to anyone who
plans to pay a visit to CP.

Since I had "Cocoa" for dessert, I figured I should eat some dinner.

After bidding adieu to Pat from NYC, I wandered back to the Hilton.

The ISP convention was offering lots of free food so I filled up on
Ceasar Salad, Roast Turkey, various types of pasta, Fajitas, Sourdough
Bread, Chocolate Cheese cake, Crepes, Chocolate Cake, Fruit filled torts,
and Chocolate covered Strawberries.

I then finished off with some nice coffee which prepped me well for I-280.

-Bob "Another Day in Paradise" Smyth