Subject: ASSC: ISP @ Mitchell Brothers
From: [email-masked] (Bob Smyth)
Date: 21 Aug 1997 03:16:51 -0600
Newsgroups: alt.sex.strip-clubs

Ladies (& Gentleman)

Let me introduce my self.

I am Bob Smyth.

What kind of a guy am I?

Well I'll tell you.

This morning on the news they had a weather story on "El Nino".

El Nino is a weather condition which causes abnormal weather conditions.

The tv meteoroligist predicted lots of rain this winter.
(maybe rain in August too).

I thought, "Bob, what you gonna do about this?"

Bob responds, "Bob, take off your underwear."

"Yes Bob.", I say.

Bob commands, "Bob, put on your soccer shorts".
 
Next thing I know, I've got my #2 car in the I-280 #1 lane with
the speedometer showing 75.

45 minutes later I'm parked in front of "Quetzal".

Quetzal is the Mitchell Brothers of coffee shops.

It's clean, kinda fancy, over-priced, friendly staff, it's on Polk
street and has a nice sound system.  They even play some of the same
music I hear over at MBT.

One thing it has that MBT doesn't have (but Chez Paree does) are tables
next to electrical outlets.

I camped out at one of these tables, powered up my Toshiba-Ricochet
internet connection and found out that the people at work wanna know,
"Bob, where are you!?!?".

I sent e-mail to various people there telling them that I'm working
on my status report.

After spending $8 on a mocha & a pastry, dumping a bunch of crumbs
in my keyboard, and smoothing the feathers of a few people at work, I
noticed "her", at the counter, forking over $5 for a smoothie.

She had tan thighs, blond hair, friendly smile and a short skirt.

15 minutes later I'm sitting in the front row of NY live with ultra-violet
ink on the back of my hand and my eyes on the the completely hairless
crotch of "Linda".

According to the DJ, she just arrived from Sweden.

I remember thinking, "she looks kinda like that Quetzal babe".
I wanna lick smoothie off her tits.

So here I am ISP @ Mitchell Brothers.

(ISP = In Search of Pussy)

The place was kinda crowded for a Wednesday Afternoon.

If we had a few more guys, we could have called it an ISP convention.

The Hilton, a few blocks to the east on O'Farrell, was having a
convention of Internet Service Providers.  

here is the web page: http://www.ispcon.com

Maybe a few of them decided to check out MBT.

I had a short chat with Amanda.

I told her the ISP guys were in town and I'd try to send them her way.

She thought it was a good idea.

I actually thought about attending the ISP convention at the Hilton.

I figured, I'd get a name tag: 'Bob "ISP" Smyth',
then...
wander around and shake people's hands.

The plan was never hatched tho.

I ended up hanging around to check out the night shift girls.

I got some great lap dances from: Indigo, Bridgett, and Bobbi.

They are on my recommended list.

As a favor to Amanda, check her out too.

I've had some good luck with her.

She can be a bit of a drain on the wallet if your are not careful.

About 3 months ago I bought 2 $40 dances from her in the cabanas
which may have been caused by some hypnotic suggestion from that
clever Amanda brain of hers (or that dim Bob brain of mine).

Also, a while back, I got e-mail from a guy who claims she gave him 
a $60 air dance in the Ultra room.

I suggest you give her what I call the $10 test:

http://www.nyx.net/~anon5192/p960119-chimps

My experience is that she will pass the $10 test with an A or B+
90% of the time.

If she passes the $10 test for you, I suggest you give her more money.

If she fails, don't be a dummy; give the $10 test to someone else
who looks good.

-Bob "ISP" Smyth