Subject: ASSC: Report from SF
From: Bob Smyth <[email-masked]>
Date: 1997/08/11
Newsgroups: alt.sex.strip-clubs

[More Headers]

Howdy Fans!

Bob & Engnr1 HERE in the office!!

Engnr1 is wearing a suit.

I'm in Soccer shorts & flannel.

I just got over some kind of cold.

After checking the ng, I'm now thinking I might have had strep.  Maybe
it was a virus.  Maybe it was a flash back from those 10,000 bong hits
I took in high school.  Maybe it was just the flu.

About 7/18 I noticed a minor irritation in my throat.
My erections were still nice and hard though.

On 7/21 I had a sore throat, slight fever, headache
slight cough, runny nose.  I still feel pretty good though.
I figure it's a slight head cold.
My little head was perky as could be.

On 7/23 I start to feel worse.  The symptoms get more intense.
no appetite.  I start thinking about sex less often.

On 7/25 I had a sore throat, slight fever, headache
nasty-rumbling deep in the chest cough, a real
runny nose, and no energy and a limp dick.

On 7/28 I had improved much.  The cough was milder.
I was hacking up giant gobs of phlegmmy goo.
All the other symptoms were gone.

I remember thinking,

"This gooey mucous is gross; it so thick.  I hope no
one here at the client site notices me chewing on it."

Then...

My dick started talking to me again.
He said, "Hey Bob! Hello Bob!?!??; How come you smoked so much
dope in High School?"

Bob: "I can't remember."

Dick: "Hey Bob! let's go spend $1,000 on Amanda over at MBT!"

Bob: "You Dufus; Stand up & be spanked."

Then...
I just ignored my dick (which is hard to do).

On 7/30 All symptoms are gone.

On 8/1 I visit 3 strip clubs in SF; I came twice in one day.
ALS refuses to shake hands with me so I shake his foot.

On 8/4 I find out that Mollie is leaving the strip club
scene; I'll miss her.

she will be remembered here:

http://www.nyx.net/~anon5192

In the mean time, Chef1 & I will hang out here in the office and
talk about pigs are used to hunt truffles.

Whenever I think about a pig hunting truffles,
I picture Bubba in the high mileage seat.

-Bob "better now" Smyth