Subject: ASSC: Bob's Orgasm in NY Live
From: [email-masked] (Bob Smyth)
Date: 1 Mar 1997 17:42:49 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.sex.strip-clubs

howdy fans,

I spent about 7 hours at mbt during the Feb 27 day shift.

About 20 minutes into the night shift...

My lap last night with "CENSORED" in NY live was a good one.  I was her
first customer that night.  I think she was determined to start the
night off on a good note. She was all smiles, she liked the way my
bare legs brushed against her thighs, she WANTED to get me
off.  $20 and 3 songs later, I had the most intense orgasm this week.
It started kinda slow then built up and up and then passed over me in
waves as I guided her butt cheeks with both my hands.  She didn't seem
to mind loud squishy noises emmaniting (sp?) from my lubricant filled
rubber as the orgasm built up & up and I urged her to pick up the pace
faster & faster.  I think the fact that I'd spent most of the aternoon
in a state of excitement added to the intensity.

I liked her bikini too.  The only thing between me and her anus
was a piece of string. 

More orgasms here:
http://www.nyx.net/~anon5192

-Bob "mr mileage" Smyth