Subject: Sai Baba's Horse
Date: 29 Sep 1996 17:23:33 -0600

Sai Baba's Horse here.

Hows it goin fans?

What's goin on here in SF CAlif?

Well...
I'll tell ya.

I attended the 11:30pm 3 Asian girl show at Market Street Cinema
last night (Sat 9/28).

About all I can remember is the prettier one spent about 10 minutes
on stage massaging her crotch with her legs spread way wide.

She got herself quite wet.

For a guy with his head in the gutter, I'd say it was worth the
$15 admission.

All the women there were not what I would call super attractive.

Except one.

Her name is Tia.  She also works some nights at CP.  
She will be in a wet T-shirt contest at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail this Wed
night at about 9 or 9:30 (according to her).

She used to work at the NC as "Niki".

She has a beautiful smile, light chocolate colored SMOOTH skin, and
a great butt.

She gives a great lap dance; check her out.

I found her to be real friendly but not "nasty".

Finally, I'd like to say this:

You can lead a horse to water BUT
only call him Bob if he floats.

-Bob "head in the gutter" Smyth