Subject: Re: Strip Club for Bachelor Party
Date: 24 Sep 1996 00:51:39 -0600

DrD-->>
>[DrD]Several good clubs, but the best bet is the Wagon Wheel. 

Ginger=====>>
>[Ginger]STEVE!!  How DARE you recommend the WW, after they made me
>stop my lap in the middle!!  They don't allow dancer's to dance for
>women, and that sux!!  I say we all boycott them!
>Ginger Avante'
>Brazen Hussy
>( * ) ( * )

gro-pa->>
Ginger: Now you got us caught between a rock and a hard place. WW is
the best in Charm City. Most ASSC'rs are guys, soooo, we can get laps
-- and fine laps they are. On the other hand..... we do have to
support ASSCr's. So, I propose we boycott WW every other week. How's
that?

Bob Smyth-->>
I would never go to the Wagon Wheel.  It's on my shit list.
Where is it anyway?

East Bay?

-Bob "I live over here" Smyth