Subject: Re: Christina at Chez Paree in San Francisco
From: [email-masked] (Bob Smyth)
Date: 19 Sep 1996 23:46:52 -0600
Newsgroups: alt.sex.strip-clubs

Christina,

You are one awesome babe.
I think Dave has the hots for ya.

I know I do.

Problem is...
I thought you were married to Bubba.

This past weekend, when you were on stage at the tip rail,
in your wedding dress (folks, I think she was missing her undies),
I noticed I could not see Bubba's head because it was inside
your dress.

Next time I have a bachelor party, you are invited.

Drag Bubba along too.

Quick question:  Before you married Bubba, did he have a proper
bachelor party or was it an improper bachelor party?
Meaning ... were you the ... entertainer?

Did you jump out of a chocolate cake?

Woman, I'm gettin a boner...

gotta go...

-Bob "wishing he were Bubba" Smyth