Subject: Re: More Fantasy...
From: [email-masked] (Bob Smyth)
Date: 17 Sep 1996 16:57:24 -0600
Newsgroups: alt.sex.strip-clubs

Ginger writes:

< some foreplay >
I slid the head against my clit and moaned queitly with pleasure...
I slowly put an inch at a time into me until he was completely
submerged...I tightened my grip with my pussy muscles and he
said,"AHHHH......"

Bob responds:

uh....

ya.

I sure am glad that I met Ginger outside of the club.

All I need to do now is grow another 7 inches taller.

I guess it would also help if I grew another 7 inches bigger.

I'll need a blond wig too.

What about the green eyes?

Maybe ALS knows where I can buy some.

Cowboy Boots?

Hey Saxbob! can I borrow your Cowboy Boots?

-Bob "Fabobio" Smyth