Subject: Butt Sweat
Date: 13 Aug 1996 01:14:25 -0600

ALS writes: 
>Bob "let me be somebody" Smyth is ZSA ZSA GABOR
>(don't know if she dances, but she wears pj's in public)

Bob "pj's in public" Smyth writes:

You know this pajama thing might be wearing a little thin.

My pj's are wearing a little thin too.

god forbid I wear a hole in the front of my pj's.

Possible scenario:
Bubba: Hey Bob. WHAT is that thing hanging out of your pj's?!?
Bob:   Dont worry Bubba.  It's not ALS's middle finger.  Relax.

So,
I've switched to Soccer Shorts.

At CP the other night, Tiger & I devised a little test for 
filtering out low-mileage strippers.

I call it the Soccer Shorts Test aka SST.

(Laar, does Air France still have the TM on SST?)

The theory behind the test is fairly simple.  We find a male
subject willing to wear baggy soccer shorts made out of thin
nylon material.

Next, we put the male subject into a lap dancing environment
and then study how the low-mileage strippers react to him.

Tiger believes that the low-mileage strippers will avoid the SST.

Naturally, I volunteered to be the male subject.

So far the results of the testing have been inconclusive.

Due to the warm weather, however, I find the Soccer Shorts
much more comfy than my flannel attire.

Also I noticed that they dry quickly should they become moist 
by uh,,,
butt sweat.

-Bob "willing test subject" Smyth