Subject: Nightmare Neighbor
Date: 6 Aug 1996 11:59:40 -0600

# 
# In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] wrote:
# 
# > My GF enjoys the attention of other women.  She was wondering if there
# > are clubs where the dances will give lap dances to another woman?  Or if
# > this is something that most dancers are willing to do?  Thanks.

Jade pounds this into the keyboard:
# MOST dancers that I know LOVES women in the audience because it offers
# diversity,and freedom from our usual clientel.....BUT there IS a WOMEN SEX
# CLUB that I know of that offers lap dances,and most likely a lot
# MORE...these events are for WOMEN only and cannot be announced
# publically,but I'm sure she can find a LESBIAN friend that knows how to
# get in touch........I'm happy to see that there are men out there that
# care and love their women enough to let them play in this way....I hope
# the favor is returned to you also.
#        

Bob Smyth follows up:

Jade,

thanks for the info.

I liked your picture on the cover of the Spectator.

It was "nice".

You gave a perfect "girl next door" look.

I'll have to admit, though, the knife you were licking
scared the hell out of me.

We could call you "the girl next door in SF CA".

Or for the tourists we could refer to you as,,,

"Oh Jade? Ya.  She's the nightmare neighbor".

(Actually I'll tell 'em whatever you want; that knife scares me)

Enough about you.  Lets talk about ME.

(I'm a product of the 70s).

I need to check out this lesbian place.

First I need to find that Madonna outfit I wore during
Halloween a couple years ago.

-Bob "Like a Virgin" Smyth