Subject: Lap Dance Natl. Park Research Trip
Date: 15 Jul 1996 20:43:06 -0600

Sax writes:

>
>Glad to see you back. I understand you were assigned by Mr. X Dissiest to 
>scope out High Sierra sites for the LDNP. 

Wrong.

I went to the "Rockies".

>Are there any mining camps that 
>might be suitable? 

Ya!
the Hard Rock Gold Mine in T-Back Gulch Junction just a few miles
south-west of Mt. Massive (a 14er).

You bring the Hard Rock, the dancer ends up with the Gold.
 
>Some of those abandoned mines are pretty dark. Might 
>make for some high mileage lapping. (Ever get lapped in a coal ore car 
>speeding down into the bowels of the earth at 70 MPH? Whew!)

uh,
haven't been there nor done that.  I'd like the t-shirt tho.

Let us assign it to DrD.  I think he's ready for anything and he has a
knack for finding women who act the same way.

As usual, we will have Bubba take pictures or record it on his
mini-cam.  I'll provide light with my Miner's Hat.

-Bob "Colorado Bob" Smyth