Subject: Bob Smyth @ Mitchell Bros & Chez Paree in SF CAlif
Date: 15 Jun 1996 18:49:05 -0600

Well,

I tore myself away from the keyboard.

I drove up to SF for some asscing.

Stopped by mbt first.

No asscers there.

Place was cram packed with a wide variety of "guys".

First stop: the fish bowl.  I grabbed a hand-ful-o condoms.

2nd stop:   The snack bar to buy some mints and check out the
roster.  I felt like I was standing in line at the Cincinati Who concert.

3rd stop:   The movie room.  I bumped into Jasmine on the way in there.
the movie had awful color.  It was called "Deep Inside Arianne"
Jasmine & I talked about this & that.  No heavy sexual grinding
(or light sexual grinding which I really like).  She just sat in my
lap and chatted.  A small disappointment; I was HORNY.  What's a
SNAGGY to do?  A real man woulda said, 

"Here's ma 10 bucks; assume the position."

Maybe I should join the Hells Angels.  
Nah, they might hurt me.

At least she was in a good mood.  Me too.  She so sweet and girl-next-doorish,
I feel almost embarrassed when I get a boner around her.

4th stop:  NY live.  place was packed.  Everyone was pushy; nuff of this.

5th stop:  Back to the movie room.  watched Arianne boff a guy grosser than 
Tom "shoe polish hair" Byron.  Dont know his name but he was a chubby
tatoo covered long haired icky dude.  Looked like a con.  Maybe he was
an x-con.  or more appropriate a xxx-con.
what else I remember?
well, some groody cum shots.
I sat there thinking about a conversation I had with Licette (sp?) in there 
about 2 weeks ago...

Licette: That is gross! When guy comes all over a girls face, does that 
turn you on?

Bob: No.  It almost makes my face itch.

Licette: What do you like?

Bob: Intercourse!  I love to watch Intercourse! Lots of different positions
and camera angles.  I like to watch parts jiggle while its hapnin.  If a
guy comes, I want him to spew a giant load on her crotch and then stick
back in and fuck her for another 5 minutes (18 year old Bob Smyth could do it).

Licette: Nice talking with you. I gotta get ready for my stage dance.
Bob: bye.

back to the movie room...

While sitting there, I tried to make mental notes of the various scenes
AND corresponding lap dance encounters.

Movie scene: Arianne getting fucked on a peepshow stage by a leather
hooded guy.  it was a turn off.  But it was multiplexed with another
scene of a very hot couple watching the peepshow stage.  The woman
looked about 19 (very pretty) and the guy was cuter than Doug Lee
(bigger dick too).  The camera angles were great.  Really got me
hard.

Corresponding lap dance: young hardbody blonde with page boy
haircut.  Forget her name.  I'll call her Blonde-Babe.  She was not
there to chat; all business.  I remember Blonde-Babe from an earlier
encounter about a month ago.  She was all business then too.  She had
this wonerful way of snuggling her vulva right up against my hard-on
and slowly rubbing back and forth.  Kinda hard, then kinda
soft. Kinda hard, then kinda soft.  Some of the girls there just sit
on your dick and jiggle around.  Not Blonde-Babe; she was into muscle
control.  She leaned forward as far as possible to give me the
maximum pleasure.  She used her rock-hard thigh muscles to gently
stroke my dick with that bikini covered cunt of hers.  After the
second dance, I shoed her away.  I hate to have her think I'm one of
those guys who comes too quick.

I checked out a few more of the mbt lap specialists, but none of them
compared to Blonde-Babe.  After about an hour I lost my load into an
mbt supplied rubber while a pretty brunette was hard-grinding me.
The movie scene was an orgy with some pretty young looking blond
women and Arianne taking a DP.

6th Stop:  Back to my beatup pickup truck.  I quit driving my car into SF.
It got vandalized about a block away from CP the Friday before asscon1.

7th Stop: o'farrell street heading towards CP.  Not the usual
assortment of street walkers.  Summer has arrived in SF it was cold &
windy. The windchill was about 35.  In the past I've seen some real
yummy lookin hookers on o'farrell.  Never indulged tho. I need to
protect my immune system.

8th Stop: CP. Lets see if I can remember  them all:
Bubba, Doug Lee, VissiDarte, Fingers, ALS, Tiger and ... no Kat :(

Had a few good laughs.  I met Molly who gave me a fantastic scalp rub;
I almost had an organism right there in the office from that scalp rub.
Doug Lee is in love with her.  I can see why.  She is really sweet.

I hung around for awhile and then headed back to the beatup pickup truck.

On the way out I showed everyone how to hug your relatives:

Stick your butt way out to maximize the distance between your
pelvis and theirs and then "hug".

9th Stop: 280 freeway.

10th Stop: My pillow.

-Bob "asscer" Smyth