Subject: Tongue kissing strippers wet parts
Date: 27 Apr 1996 17:18:14 -0600

Pajama people (and the rest of ya),

I notced a bit of discussion about kissing strippers, dancers,
customers, elevator buttons, computer keyboards, telephones, rudeboy,
homophones, hep dudes, sexaphones, and bosses wives girlfriends with
kids who attend over crowded daycare centers.

It seems to me that people are paranoid about picking up "germs".

I've found that in certain competitive circumstances, I can turn
this paranoia into an advantage.

For example, picture that you are at one of those cocktail parties
where everyone is all dressed up and the sound of yuppie elevator
music mingles with the buzz of conversation and gentle laughter.  The
men are in suits (I've got on my plaid flannel tux), and the women are
in cocktail dresses.

Some servant in a white uniform is wandering around with a tray of
yummie hor dourvres (sp?).

If they look real good and you dont wanna share, just spit on 'em.
Then, they are all yours.

This is a little trick I picked up at about the age of 5 when
I didn't want to share cookies with the kids next door.

-Bob "I attended daycare" Smyth