Subject: Suzi Suzuki @ mbt.polk.ofarrel.com
Date: 22 Apr 1996 18:59:24 -0600

>From: [email-masked] (bbgeorge)
>Newsgroups: alt.sex.strip-clubs
>Subject: SUZI SUZUKI @ Mitchel Bros. 4/29

>
>Suzi will be appearing at MB in SF for the week starting April 29. 
>
>She told me she will have a special gift for anybody who says they came 
>to see her because they heard about it on the internet!!  Or just say 
>Alan King sent you.
>
>Really!!
>
>Email me for more details, or just see me there at her first show, April 
>29 at 12:30pm.  If you tell me ahead of time that you will be there, I 
>will personally introduce you to Suzi.  She is the nicest, warmest, most 
>genuine gal in adult videos!!!
>
>And you can find many Suzi pics on my BBS.  Many original Suzi pics 
>with many more to come.
>
>Almost All Asian BBS, 510-798-9712 FREE, it is my hobby!
>

Wow!

I'd love to meet Suzi Suzuki.

That last two stars at the MB (Stephanie & Ember) were pretty
interesting women.

I must have asked them every question I had about the porn business
(while hanging out in the movie room).

During this question and answer period I found out that 
Ember, "can only come through clitorial simulation".

When it comes to the topic of hard-ons, Stephanie believes the
following, "I don't care how big or small it is; the most important
thing about a guy's cock is how hard it is."

My response, "I agree whole hard-ed-ly."

Also I asked, "Why is it that when you see a porno flick it seems that
the male actors come from a pool of about ten guys?  Do they have
some kind of monopoly on boffing porno babes?".

Stephanie says, "Very few guys have the 'talent' to star in porno movies".

I wasn't sure how to respond to that so I just wiped the drool off
my chin and nodded agreement.

So, yes they were fun to chat with.

Their girl/girl dildo show was about 10 times more energetic and
entusiastic than the usual Green Door faire put on by the MB regulars.

I guess I chalk that up to "Acting Ability".

Yep, I'd love to meet (or is it meat?) Suzi Suzuki when she is there
on 4/29.  I'm pretty easy to spot.  I'm a short nerdly looking guy
with eyeglasses and plaid flannel pants (or shorts on warm nights).
Sometimes I wear the Atomic Dog smile (tm).
I always wear my ASS-C pin.

-Bob "I have talent" Smyth