Subject: mbt/Hotel Austin TX/handcuffs

From: [email-masked] (Bob Smyth)
Date: 7 Apr 1996 05:08:40 -0600

>[email-masked] (anon1e68) wrote:
>>
>> I have an experience I want to let you all know.
>> 
>> I was on a business trip last week in Austin, Texas and I stayed in <snip> 
>> Hotel.  I saw a business associate whom I knew for a while that night in 
>> my room.  There was a policewoman working as a night shift security guard 
>> at the hotel entrance and she suspected the woman when she left.  That bitch 
>> then harassed my friend, got my room number, got my room phone log 
#
#For any of you who don't understand Texas is a place unlike any other,
#the police (on or off duty) rule.  It is always your word against
#theirs and they never lie (yeah right).  I guess you can count
#yourself lucky the guard didn't call for backup and have you arrested.
#
#joey
#
#

Pajama fans,

If you think Texas is a place unlike any other,
check out SF CAlif.

I was at mbt 1 night & witnessed the darndest thang.

This policewoman handcuffed a guy in the Green Door room.

Then, honest injun, she yanked down his pants.
Then, no lie, she yanked down her pants.
Then, picture this, she forced him to lie (or is it lay?) on his back.
Then, I'm gettin a boner by now, she straddled his pelvic region
and gave him a NAKED lap dance.

Hold it...

Bubba informs me that she was not a member of the SF policewoman force.
She was that porn star Kelly O'Dell dressed up as a policewoman.

Sorry for the confusion (I wonder if the guy was actually CQue?).

I'll go back to the movie room.

Maybe Syd is in there waitin for me dressed up in one of those
string bikinis which barely cover anything.

-Bob "Syd, you in here??" Smyth